CrossFit

CrossFit

Group classes led by a certified coach

Learn More
Fit 4 All

Fit 4 All

40-Minute High Intensity Sweat Session

Learn More
Open Gym

Open Gym

Access our equipment and workout at your own pace.

Learn More
Personal Training

Personal Training

1-on-1 with a certified coach

Learn More
Barbell Club

Barbell Club

A highly specialized program designed to improve specific movements.

Learn More
Nutrition

Nutrition

Daily Exercise is only 20% of the Battle, the hardest part is the other 80% at Home

Learn More

Don't Just Take it From Us


See what our members have to say about us

Melanee Thys


Melanee Thyss success story

"Inspirational Coaches!"

Thank you Jae for being not only a great instructor in class but for being an inspirational mom to have as a coach.  If you haven't taken class with her you are missing out!...

Full Testimonial

Tracy Albornoz Garcia


Tracy Albornoz Garcias success story

"Great Coaches! Athletes are Welcoming! Worth Dropping in!"

Great coaches! Athletes are welcoming! Excited about the Olympic Lifting classes with Coaches George and Danny! Worth dropping in......

Full Testimonial

Catherine Haataja Salvador


Catherine Haataja Salvadors success story

"Had a great time as a first time guest at Citizen Crossfit"

Had a great time as a first time guest at Citizen Crossfit. They were welcoming, friendly, and class was great. I attended Olympic weightlifting as well as Yoga. Great experience all around and I will be back! The coach was helpful in giving tips to impro...

Full Testimonial

Judy McDonald - 6 months years at Citizen CrossFit


Judy McDonalds success story

"I Highly Recommend This Box to First Timers"

I've been scared of CrossFit but now I can't get enough of it! Not only is the owner, Andrew knowledgeable but he’s also very patient and works with all levels of athlete.   The camaraderie I've found here keeps me coming back. I would highly...

Full Testimonial

Lupe Ortiz


Lupe Ortizs success story

"If You're Not Apart of This Box You're Missing Out!!!"

AMAZING COACHING AND ENVIRONMENT!!! It’s not intimidating like normal big gyms are; they actually want to see you succeed & push yourself. The people push you and motivate you to be the best version of yourself. The facilities are clean and gear is ...

Full Testimonial

Martin Martinez - 3 years at Citizen CrossFit


Martin Martinezs success story

"This place really is welcoming and is family!"

This is my third month at Citizen CrossFit and i couldn't be happier. I started CrossFit in 2017 and in the last three months, I have seen the most results since starting this fitness journey. The coaches and members at Citizen were even able to get me ou...

Full Testimonial

Alice Keeney


Alice Keeneys success story

"After one class I was all-in!!"

Full Testimonial

Katie Garza Smoke


Katie Garza Smokes success story

"The Gym is Clean, Welcoming, and Well Stocked with all the Equipment You'll Ever Need"

I just had my first workout at Citizen CrossFit with Coach Andrew and Coach Jae.  It was Fantastic!  I tried out their Fit4All class in the morning.  It was like a more WOD focused, high intensity class (so like CrossFit without the Olympic Lifting). ...

Full Testimonial

Christine Pierce - 5 years at Citizen CrossFit


Christine Pierces success story

"I've Made New Friends"

I have been coming since Andrew took it over. I’ve made new friends and have had a lot of PR’s!...

Full Testimonial

Kevin Ruby


Kevin Rubys success story

"10/10 Highly Recommend"

10/10 Highly recommend Andrew and Citizen CrossFit ...

Full Testimonial

Jonathan Peloquin


Jonathan Peloquins success story

"It's an amazing community, great vibes!"

This weekend I was blessed to visit an old buddy I went to Australia with in 2015. Mandrew (Coach Andrew) has huge vision and a great perspective on life that’s helped him reach this new endeavor in taking over a crossfit gym in Vista, California. 1251 ...

Full Testimonial

Jonathan Cheek - 2 years at Citizen CrossFit


Jonathan Cheeks success story

"This is one of the best CrossFit boxes I've ever been in!"

This is one of the best CrossFit boxes I've ever been in! They have more than everything you could ever need in a workout. Andrew the head coach is freaking amazing. he knows how to be patient with you and encourage you to push your limits. Also the peopl...

Full Testimonial