What is a No Sweat Intro?
Schedule your 30 minute No-Sweat Intro today to find out what works best FOR YOU! Our coaches want to meet with you to learn about your fitness goals, obstacles and other lifestyle habits that will help us understand where you are at today and what changes we can help you implement. We will go over your concerns, discuss prior injuries and answer any questions you have. For some, the conversation is very quick, for others it’s a bit more in depth.
At Citizen CrossFit, we offer fitness solutions for all levels and needs.
Do you prefer One-on-One training with a coach? Or do you enjoy sweating with your friends in a fun, positive atmosphere? Do you need help with your nutrition?
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Share your background and unique goals.
- Develop a custom plan of action unique to your fitness and/or performance goals.
- Tour of our 3200 sq ft Facility
- Get your questions answered.
- If interested, take our Introductory Assessment Workout so we can assess your movement capabilities (Hip Mobility, Core Stability, etc) as well as your baseline fitness.
GET ANSWERS TO COMMON CROSSFIT QUESTIONS LIKE:
- What is CrossFit?
- Do I have to be Fit?
- What kind of movements/exercises can I expect?
- Do I have to compete (short answer is NO)?
- If I do want to compete, how does that work?
- Is CrossFit “dangerous” as the media claims it to be (short answer is NO)?
- What kind of results can I expect?
- How often should I come?
- What’s the difference between CrossFit and Bootcamp?
- What is “Fundamentals” and do I have to do it?
Nothing. Whether you are a seasoned athlete or it’s the first time you have ever stepped foot in a gym this is your starting point.